As seniors close in on the last week of classes, I am sure they are looking forward to senior traditions. Please be aware that while students are not to come to school with any rips or tears on their uniforms, they have been given permission to carry on the tradition of autographing each others pants under the following conditions:
– They may not write on classmates pants during class time.
– No vulgar comments or language may be written on uniform pants.
– Not rips or tears on the uniforms will be permitted.
– Pants that are written on may not be worn during the week of senior finals.
– Underclassmen will not be permitted to write on one another pants, as this is a senior privileged only.
Senior Final Exams will begin next week on Monday, May 14th through Friday, May 18th. Final exams for seniors will begin every day at 7:50 AM and conclude at 11:00 AM. Although Tuesday, May 15th is a late start day for the rest of the school, seniors will still report at 7:50 AM for their final exams for the day. Graduation practice will also be held on Monday, May 14th at 11:05 AM. Please be aware that senior exams WILL NOT be given out to students who come to school out of uniform. This means no rips, tears or writing will be permitted on clothing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.