We look forward to welcoming all of our current students in grades 9-11 back to Cathedral for the upcoming year! Re-enrollment for 2018-2019 will begin on Monday, April 23, and will continue through Friday, May 11.
On April 23, the Enrollment Management Office will be emailing families with a link to begin the re-enrollment process. In the meantime, information is available at www.gocathedral.com/re-enrollment.
When you re-enroll, you will pay a re-enrollment deposit of $1,000. This is an advance payment toward your child’s 2018-2019 tuition. Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year has been set at $15,765, and there is a student activity fee of $525. As in recent years, families will have four payment options available:
- One lump sum paid on or before July 1 directly to Cathedral High School, or through the Student Account Center with Tuition Management Services (TMS), or
- Two equal payments (July and January) via Tuition Management Systems*, or
- Quarterly payments (July, October, January, April) via Tuition Management Systems*, or
- 10 monthly payments (July-April) via Tuition Management Systems*
* Please note that there is a $200 service charge (with no interest) for families, regardless of payment plan selected, who have a balance $500.00 or more as of September 1, 2018.
For more information about payment plans and options, please contact Jean Harris in the Business Office at email@example.com or (317) 968-7312.
For assistance with re-enrollment, or to make an appointment to re-enroll live from Cathedral, contact the Enrollment Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 968-7370.