CANNED FOOD DRIVE
Tuesday, Nov. 14 7:00-7:40
Wednesday, Nov. 15 7:30-8:10
Thursday, Nov. 16 7:00-7:40
Please help feed those in need within our community by bringing in canned food on November 14, 15, and 16. (No cans can be accepted after November 16 at 7:40 a.m.
Students who bring in canned goods can:
- Wear jeans/sweats and Cathedral spirit wear Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving
- Earn a point for their county
- Earn Math Extra Credit Important: To earn the Math extra credit, students must bring cans in to the cafeteria during the below times. They must be checked in with a math teacher. You will earn extra credit on your semester exam for the following participation levels:
- Tuesday, Nov. 14 7:00-7:45
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 7:30-8:10
- Thursday, Nov. 16 7:00-7:45
- For 1% point added to the first-semester exam–20 cans OR $10
- For 2% points added to the first-semester exam–35 cans OR 15 cans and $10
- For 3% points added to the first-semester exam–50 cans OR 30 cans and $10
Thank you for your generosity!!!