Happy Valentine’s Day to our Cathedral parents, students, and educators! As principal, I am so proud of the love that our Cathedral family shares daily; not only within our walls, but also throughout the community! It is my hope that your day is filled with joy and celebration for the loved ones in your life.
Fun fact: the first Valentines Day was established by Pope Gelasius I in the year 496.
- A Glance at Cathedral’s Next Seven School Days…
- ISTEP Assessments
- Math Open Gym
- Indiana Tax Deduction for Dependents Enrolled in Private Schools
- Nurses Corner:
- 2019-2020 Important Dates have been posted!
- Cathedral vs. Ben Davis Basketball Broadcast
- Attempt to Derail the Choice Program
- Christian Service Hours Due Monday, April 29th!
- Campus Ministry Reflection
- Spring Mission Trip Filling Few Spots Open!
- Counseling Corner
- Indy Parks is hiring for Summer 2019